Five Must-Visit West Village Shopping Destinations
No visit to New York City is complete without spending at least a few hours in the West Village shopping, an intimate lower-Manhattan neighborhood that’s primarily residential but filled with hidden gems. Shady green trees line its streets, interspersed with unique shops that are bastions of human creativity and expertise. Experience the West Village’s unique appeal with a stop in each of these five shopping spots.
The Best West Village Shopping
1. Phoenix Roze Jewelry Phoenix Roze Jewelry is the perfect place to spot a celebrity or stylist in the West Village shopping. The elegant, warmly-lit boutique offers an assortment of jewelry made by hand in NYC. Personalize and customize everything that you can imagine in gold at very reasonable prices. Shop delicate 14-carat gold initial necklaces, arrow rings that gracefully wrap around your finger, and more—available in white, rose and yellow gold. Get matching rings for yourself and a best friend or show your appreciation with a mother’s day gift with custom-made and personalized jewelry like their classic inititial bracelets and rings. Address: 21 8th Ave, New York, NY 10014, Phone: (212) 255-2362
2. Manley’s Wine and Spirits Add some joie de vivre to your evening or any celebration with a bottle from Manley’s Wine and Spirits. A longtime fixture of Manhattan established in 1934, the family-owned shop features a diverse selection of domestic and imported wines and fine liquors and is known for its high-quality yet affordable options. You’ll be charmed by the shop’s old-fashioned appeal, located in a red brick building reminiscent of a Dickens novel. 35 8th Ave, New York, NY 10014. Phone: (212) 242-3712
3. Li-Lac Chocolates Established in 1923, Li-Lac Chocolates is the borough’s oldest chocolate house, offering an assortment of mouthwatering artisan chocolates handmade in Brooklyn. Indulge in decadent options such as their best-selling almond bark with freshly roasted almonds and rich chocolate, or their succulent glacéed apricots enrobed in fine chocolate, adapted from an Australian recipe. They also have specialty chocolate molds including the Statue of Liberty, chess pieces, and even designer purses, which would make a unique souvenir or gift. Their sugar-, dairy-, and gluten-free versions of the gourmet treats make it accessible to those with dietary limitations as well. Address: 40 8th Ave, New York, NY 10014, Phone: (212) 924-2280
4. Teich Toys & Books Teich Toys & Books is a perfect place to find a gift for any child. It specializes in eco-friendly, handmade, and classic toys that are truly one of a kind. Kids will love to stop in to sample not only its toys but interact with its life-size wooden freight train. Toys even line display case-converted train cars. A treat to visit for kids and adults alike, it’s a hub of creativity that will arouse your imagination. Address: 573 Hudson St, New York, NY 10013, Phone: (212) 924-2232
5. Chelsea Market Last but not least, now that you have shopped, head to Chelsea Market, a must-see during any NYC visit that’s raved about by tourists and locals alike. Industrial urban style meets polish and sophistication in the bustling food hall/shopping mall-converted railroad track containing over 50 shops, with a wide array of eateries and specialty food purveyors that will delight any foodie. Address: 75 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, Phone: (212) 652-2110
Did you like this list of 5 places for West Village shopping?
Leave a comment below.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
] Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules kmn.osbx.phoenixroze.com.zvp.vp http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/